Conditions of use
By using this website you accept the following conditions:
- The Commonwealth of Australia accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through this website and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose.
- We make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and comprehensive. However, the information is only intended as a basic guide to relevant laws, and does not address the complexities of particular circumstances.
- You should seek independent advice about your individual circumstances.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Commonwealth excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through this website whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of the Commonwealth or its agents.
- We make every effort to ensure that links on this site are kept up-to-date. The currency of the links is dependent upon the owners of those sites letting us know of any changes. If you find a link that does not work, please contact us through our webpage.
Information or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minors' access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be accessible through this site either as a result of hacking or material placed on linked websites.
The Commonwealth makes no representations as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other person.
You assume all risks associated with use of the website, including:
- risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it
- or the risk that the content of this website and linked web sites complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
Your access of this website will be logged for the purpose of security and usage monitoring.
Further information on our collection, use, storage and disclosure of personal information can be found on the Privacy page.
Unauthorised use of this website could result in criminal prosecution.
Unsolicited commercial emails must not be forwarded to Customs and Border Protection email addresses unless prior consent has been given.